1) SOCIAL DISTANCING - Everyone will be required to maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from anyone who is not a member of their household (e.g. apartment roommates).
2) Face Masks - everyone MUST wear a face mask for the entirety of the time they are inside the CCF Campus House. Face masks will also be required when outside on CCF property during an official CCF event. Face masks do not have to be worn outside on CCF during regular hours.
3) Extra Cleaning - The CCF house will officially close to non-residents (Sun-Wed at 10pm and Thur.-Sat at 11pm) so that our interns can thoroughly clean and sanitize all public areas every day.
4) Programs - CCF will be taking the utmost precautions to keep all of our students safe. We will never host a program if we believe that it is not the safe and right thing to do. Please make sure to stay up to date with CCF's social media as events are subject to change last minute!
5) Closures - CCF will follow The University of Georgia scheduling and closures. If UGA decides to cancel classes for any reason, CCF will follow their direction.